CAREERS WITH CASTLE ELECTRIC
Work with us…
Our company specializes in residential projects, from renovation projects to custom homes. Quality and excellence is what we deliver. We are always looking for the right candidates, apprentices or journeymen, to add to our team. Here’s what you can expect as an electrician with Castle Electric:
- Growth and stability of a long term career.
- Competitive wages and benefits.
- A strong company culture. Frequent company events to bring the team together for fun outside of the work setting
- Room to grow and a platform where you are rewarded for your efforts.
- An opportunity to learn from several journeyman with various backgrounds in the trade
Pre-requisites for employment
- Own hand tools and drill.
- Valid BC drivers license
- Understanding of build/design drawings
- Residential experience (is a plus), or pre-apprenticeship.
- Fun personality. We enjoy what we do.
As an apprentice, you are able to work along-side a crew of experienced journeymen and electricians, providing the opportunity to learn daily. We have structured ourselves to keep the knowledge fluid ensuring everybody is reaching their potential. Furthermore, we recognize outstanding work and promote from within.
- Electrical installs to the company’s standards of quality
- Coordinating with project manager or site lead to become familiar with project goals
- Reporting to project manager with site specific progress, challenges, or client communications
- Mentoring apprentices working alongside you
- Demonstrate a competent understanding of Canadian Electrical Code
We work with the employees to offer positions that are best suited to their strengths, and always offer the opportunity to progress to become a site-lead (foreman), or project manager. Some responsibilities that come as a Lead are:
- Daily reporting to project coordinator with site observations, challenges, client requests, and progress
- Delegating tasks and planning the day to keep the team operating efficiently
- Maintaining quality and timelines